In this easy-to-prepare sweet-sour chicken dish you combine chicken breast cubes with the sweetness of pineapple and paprika and the acid of a little vinegar and tomato. The result is a delicious and colorful sweet-sour chicken. Serve the dish with Basmati rice to make a delicious evening meal. It is also an ideal dish to make in larger quantities for example for a party. You can serve it very well with baguette. Guaranteed feast!
1. Cut the chicken fillet into equal cubes, chop the onion, press the garlic and cut the peppers into nice equal cubes.
2. Heat a dash of oil in a wok and fry the onion. Then add the chicken fillet, garlic and sambal and fry the whole.
3. Now add the sweet soy sauce, vinegar, ginger syrup, tomato frito, the juice of the pineapple and the pieces of pineapple. Let the whole stand for about 5 minutes on a low heat. Add the peas after 5 minutes and simmer for another 5 minutes.
4. In the meantime, cook the basmati rice until cooked (according to the instructions on the packaging or in a rice cooker).
5. Serve the sweet and sour chicken with the rice, a fresh cucumber salad and crispy crackers! Tasty!
Serviertipp: Also tasty with baguette.
Dieses Rezept ausdrucken