There are many varieties of sushi nowadays, but have you ever seen a delicious sushi pie?! The nice thing about this recipe: it's easy, it tastes delicious and it looks great! Surprise your guests with this beautiful sushi pie!
1. Cook the sushi rice according to its instructions on the package. Mix the rice with the sushi vinegar. Set the sushi rice aside and let it cool down.
2. Cut the salmon into cubes, the cucumber and avocado into slices.
3. Mix the mayonnaise with the wasabi.
4. Cut the nori sheets to fit your cake mold.
5. Put one nori sheet in your cake mold. Spread one half of the sushi rice onto the nori and press it a bit. Wet your hands or spoon and the sushi rice will stick less.
6. Put one half of the mayonnaise onto the rice, as well as the cucumber and avocado.
7. Repeat step 5 & 6.
8. Put the salmon on top of the two layers and garnish your sushi pie with sesame seeds and shredded seaweed.
Serve the pie with some Kikkoman soya sauce.
Dieses Rezept ausdrucken