Have you ever eaten Mapo Tofu before because you have been to China? Or have you seen and tried this dish in Europe somewhere on a Chinese menu card? Always wanted to try but never dared? This popular Chinese & nbsp; dish can be found anywhere in the world. It is also very easy to make yourself!
1. Drain the tofu and cut into cubes. Cut the spring onions into thin rings and put everything aside.
2. Stir the ma & iuml; zena with a dash of cold water into a paste and set aside.
3. Roast the Sichuan peppers briefly until you smell them and then grind them into a coarse powder in a mortar.
4. Heat a little oil in the pan and add the minced meat and fry on a high heat. Then lower the heat, add the hot chili-bean sauce and the black beans with chili and stir-fry this 30-60 seconds.
5. Then add the chicken broth, sugar and soy sauce and stir fry the whole another 20-30 seconds.
6. Then tie the sauce with the ma & iuml; zena, then add the cubes of tofu and carefully cover the whole. & nbsp;
7. Simmer for 5 minutes. & nbsp; In the end, sprinkle with the spring onion and Sichuan pepper.
Serve with rice.
Dieses Rezept ausdrucken