Gong Bao Chicken is & nbsp; a very famous Chinese dish. & nbsp; This is one of the dishes & nbsp; which also & nbsp; is popular among many non-Chinese people. It seems very spicy because of the ingredients, but it is absolutely not!
1. Cut the red peppers in length first and dispose of the seeds. Then cut the peppers into pieces of about 2.5 cm and then into thin strips of 1-2 mm. Cut the green pepper into cubes. Finely chop the garlic and the ginger root. Cut 10 pieces of dried red chili into 2.5 cm pieces. Cut 2 spring onions into 2.5 cm pieces.
2. Cut the chicken fillet into cubes. Marinate the chicken breast with 0.5 tsp salt, 2 tsp rice wine, 2 tsp ma & iuml; zena, 2 egg white and 1 tbsp rice oil. (add the oil at the end) Stir in a bowl and leave it for about 5-10 minutes.
3. Heat the wok at high temperature, add 3 tbsp rice oil, stir well the chicken and remove it from the pan when it is about 80% ready.
4. Keep the oil in the wok, set it at a low temperature, and cook while stirring the garlic-ginger puree and dried chili. Then add the green peppers and red peppers and fry them until everything is ready for about 50%. Then add a small amount of water.
5. Season the dish with 4 tsp soy sauce, 4 teaspoons oyster sauce, 1 teaspoon salt, 1 teaspoon chicken broth powder and a pinch of sugar.
6. Add the chicken to the vegetables in the wok again and stir well for a few minutes at medium temperature. & nbsp;
7. Finally, add the spring onions and the peanuts.
Serve with rice.
Dieses Rezept ausdrucken