There are many products that we buy ready-made. That is not really necessary because it is just as easy to make it yourself! Just like dumplings, it seems quite
a lot of work. But with this recipe you will have delicious fresh dumplings within half an hour.
1. Add ground chicken, cabbage, green onion, fish sauce, pepper, garlic, soy sauce and ginger to a food processor until ground.
2. Divide the mixture among the wrappers. Typically takes about 16-20 wrappers depending on how much filling you put in each. I like to do about ½ tablespoon each.
3. Brush all four edges of the wrapper with water. (This helps it stick together.)
4. Use a dumpling maker to press the edges together or fold the wrapper and pleat the edges with your hands.
5. Steam or fry the dumplings.
Dieses Rezept ausdrucken